The Ghale Gaun is beautiful village offer community base homestay facilities for the tourists and local visitors. Ghale Gaun Trek with Homestay program offering the trekkers a unique experience in typical settlements in the Annapurna region. This trek route passes by mainly Gurung settlements nestled amidst mountains, green forests, rivers, streams and waterfalls. The different villages visited lie to the Northeast from Lamjung Himal and practice a community based hospitality contributing to the promotion of village tourism in Nepal which help directly to the local people of this area. Ghalegaun is a home to world famous Gurkha soldiers- the Gurungs. Repository of a unique ethnic culture Ghale gaun is a true microcosm of stunning natural beauty and mixed with an unspoiled ethnic lifestyle. Ghale Gaun trek is the perfect trek in which to experience the unique lifestyles of the Gurung with panoramic views of snow-capped mountains.
This trek is in famous Annapurna region. The route starts from Khudi and leads to the beautiful, traditional village of Ghalegaun, which is located at an altitude of 2020 meters and after Ghale Gaun we follows trek trail to end the trek at Begnas Tal (Begnas Lake) then drive to Pokhara. In this area traditional cultural practices are still followed by the locals during births, deaths, marriages and in other ritualistic activities. Locals perform old cultural dances such as Jyaure, Serka, Dohori, Ghatu, Sorathi, Jankri etc. on various occasions by using different musical instruments along with traditional, unique dress. This trek offer majestic views of the Himalayas, such as Machhapuchchhre (6997 meters) meaning “Fishtail”, Annapurna II (7939m), Annapurna(8091m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Lamjung Himal, Himalchuli (6747m), Bouddha Himal (6974m) and many more snowy mountains. This trip grants you perfect memories of traditional cultures with their warm hospitality.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu 1,300m and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Half day sightseeing-tour of Kathmandu and Prepartation for the trek
Day 03: Scenic drive to Besisahar 765m by bus or private vehicle
Day 04: Drive and trek to Ghale Gaun 1,700m via Khudi 8,10m. 4 – 5 hrs journey with 2 – 3 hrs hike.
Day 05: At Ghale gaon for local exploration.
Day 06: Trek to Bhujung 1,690m 3 – 4 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Pasgaun 1,630m. 3 – 4 hrs
Day 08: Trek to Singdi 1,650m. 4 hrs
Day 09: Trek to Pakhurikot 1,400m. 2 – 3 hrs
Day 10: Trek to Libiyani 1,050m. 4 hrs
Day 11: Trek to Kalikasthan 1,105m. 4 – 5 hrs
Day 12: Trek to Begnas tal & to Pokhara 2 hrs walk with 40 minutes drive
Day 13: Transfer to Airport for the flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 14: Free day at leisure in Kathmandu.
Day 15: Transfer to Airport for International departure.
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea & coffee) basis during the trek
5. 2 Nights Accommodation in the Hotel in Kathmandu
- All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Private Transportation to and from trail head.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
- Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- Trekking staffs wages etc.
- 1 hr. trekker massage after your trek.
- Welcome and Fare well dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Trekking Certificate, T-shirt
- Trekking Duffle Bag.
- Kathmandu sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with a Tour Guide.
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu.
- Domestic Ticket Etc.
- Extra Hotel night in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Sightseeing Entrance Fee.
Submit your review